Make a statement on your special day with this stunning vintage voile ivory dress! Crafted with love and attention to detail, the 60s-style design features an exquisite mix of delicate details that will make you sparkle at any wedding or other special occasion.
Look stunning on your special day with the Ivory White Voile Wedding Dress. This gorgeous vintage dress is made from a soft ivory white cotton voile skirt that moves beautifully as you twirl and swirl on your special day. Featuring a flattering corset style bodice with ornate embroidery to expertly complement your shoulders, it’s also finished with an extensive row of buttons and laces, while hidden cup inserts give you the perfect shape and fit. And because it is crafted from a lightweight fabric and designed for comfort, you can happily enjoy each moment without feeling restricted or uncomfortable.
- Made from a Taffeta silk bodice with cotton voile skirt
- Corset style bodice with lovely embroidery details on the shoulders
- Lace up closure with a row of buttons
- Cup inserts for customizable fitting
- Stay comfortable throughout the whole day – from “I do” to plenty of joy!
- Feel confident knowing you look amazing in this beautiful gown adapted specially for the most important event of your life
- Move easily and freely thanks to the lightweight fabric without worrying too much about wrinkles
Model measurements: Height 163cm (5ft 4in) / Chest 77cm (30.3in) / Waist 60cm (23.6in) / Hips 74cm (29.1in)
Condition: Used. No bold defects other than normal wear for a pre-owned dress.
Original known owner: Unknown, presumably Italian. Bought at public auction in Florence, Italy.
Design: Bespoke tailor
Style: Wedding dress
Year of manufacture: 1960s