Grace Kelly’s classic evening dress is the epitome of 1950s elegance. Crafted with a luxurious black taffeta fabric, and embroidered Czech crystals for added glamour, this vintage dress was originally made by designer Coco Chanel in 1950. The fitted bodice highlights your curves, while skillfully placed Italian plissé and tulle adds back volume for a beautiful drape. The timeless design would look stunning styled as part of a special occasion look.
- Sleeveless, modern look
- Soft black taffeta fabric
- Embroidered Czech crystal detailing
- Light blue Italian plissé with added Tulle for extra volume
- Capture the sophistication and grace embodied by Princess Grace Kelly
- Wear this timeless label as a tribute to her elegance and style
- Feel confident in your own skin during special occasions
Model measurements: Height 163cm (5ft 4in) / Chest 77cm (30.3in) / Waist 60cm (23.6in) / Hips 74cm (29.1in)
Condition: Used. No bold defects other than normal wear for a pre-owned dress.
Original known owner: Grace Kelly. What is known to us about the dress is based on information made available to the showcase owner by the auction in Monaco where the dress was acquired.
Design: Coco Chanel
Style: Swing dress