Adorned with pearls and embroidery, this gorgeous white wedding gown was originally worn by Princess Stephanie of Monaco presumably in 1995 when she married her husband, Daniel Ducruet. Perfect for any vintage-loving luxury wedding event, this timeless piece features a hidden zipper running its length along with a skirt composed of triple layers of lacy fabric with an additional petticoat. Elegant and beautiful, it’s truly fit for royalty!
- Zipper hidden behind a row of buttons
- French brocade
- Skirt composed of multiple layers with petticoat
- Extensive Nacre pearls (pearly Nautilus)
- Embroidery with blacked silver threads
- Feel like royalty in this beautifully detailed piece of history!
- Classically beautiful design will fit any era’s bride!
- Capture everyone’s gaze on your big day with this fairy tale statement!
Model measurements: Height 166cm (5ft 5in) / Chest 90cm (35.4in) / Waist 70cm (27.6in) / Hips 96cm (37.8in)
Condition: Used. No bold defects other than normal wear for a pre-owned dress.
Original known owner: Princess Stephanie of Monaco. What is known to us about the dress is based on information made available to the showcase owner by the auction in Monaco where the dress was acquired.
Design: Bespoke tailor
Style: Wedding gown
Year of manufacture: 1995