In 2016, Shay had the chance to create his own collection of Oxford shoes for a residency with Comme Il Faut at the Yafa port. This limited edition line included three pairs of leather-based upcycled oxfords that made use of a unique combination of hand sewing, machine knitting, natural cotton fabrics and geometric prints applied over jeans. The result is an elegant but bold look that manages to convey both organic and geometric patterns in one shoe.
Upcycled Oxford shoes are a unique way to express your personal style. This particular pair is made with a combination of three fabrics: a geometric cube print, raw denim fabric and elegant Prince of Wales type fabric – all hand-stitched onto the leather base. With these one-of-a-kind shoes, you’ll always make a statement that’s truly yours!
Generally speaking, no matter what Textilemann shoes, sandals or flip flops, note that they are never made of just one piece, but always of a patchwork.
- Upcycled Patchwork Style – each pair is unique and handmade
- Oxford Design – Easy to style with any outfit
- Materials – Crafted from cotton, polyester and leather
- Handcrafted construction
- Stylish Design – Wear a fashionable shoe that adds texture and detail to your outfit and stands out from the crowd
- Comfort & Durability – Lightweight rubber sole perfect for everyday use and long lasting wear
- Eco Friendly – Upcycling helps reduce environmental impact!
For other sizes or personalizations please contact us.
Condition: Upcycled new. Factory new outsole.
Materials used: Leather, cotton, polyester.
Our product images are for illustration purposes only. This is an upcycled shoe made from re-used leather, cotton and polyester materials with a factory new sole. Due to the nature of upcycling, each shoe is unique. The images here serve as the design basis for each new creation. While the designer will craft your product in similar nature, style and color, there might be deviations from the model shown in the images. The upside of it is that personalization is easier to implement.
Please do get in touch with us if you need any further information.