This piece of vintage fashion wears authenticity proudly with a Modele Depose label from France. The label was introduced in 1883 and registered its first designs in 1874. It is a mark of excellence, showing that the garment has passed stringent tests of quality, including fabric selection and craftsmanship. With this dress, you can be sure you are wearing something truly unique and genuine.
Pierre Balmain’s classic 60’s Volante silk dress with super expandable hem is a timeless vintage dress from the designs of this legendary fashion designer. Crafted from a smooth yellow silk fabric with an elegant rounded neckline, sleeveless and three volante layers that adorn the bottom hem of this beautiful fit & flaring long dress. Ideal for any special occasion, including cocktail parties & dinner events.
- Modele Depose
- Round neckline
- Sleeveless design
- Elasticated waistband
- Very flexible bottom hem
- Flaring long dress
- An exquisite and timeless piece perfect for all special occasions that will never go out of style
- Suitable for daytime to evening events
- Lightweight design allows flexibility and comfort while wearing
- The yellow hue creates a lively yet subtle look to chic up your wardrobe
- Comfortably fits various body shapes and sizes
Model measurements: Height 166cm (5ft 5in) / Chest 90cm (35.4in) / Waist 70cm (27.6in) / Hips 96cm (37.8in)
Condition: Used. No bold defects other than normal wear for a pre-owned dress.
Original known owner: Unknown
Design: Pierre Balmain
Style: Volante dress
Year of manufacture: 1960s